RadiologyMatrix specializes in the provision of Radiation Safety Courses.
As well as Safety Courses we consult on all aspects of:
- Radiology Department Design
- Radiation Shielding
- Radiation Safety Programs
- Equipment Acceptance and testing
RadiologyMatrix is brought to you by coolth.ca.
Coolth.ca Proprietor: I am Thor Bjarnason, a CCPM clinically certified x-ray Medical Physicist and Professional Engineering Physicist. I work for Interior Health.
I have a BEng from the University of Saskatchewan, an MASc from the University of British Columbia, and a PhD from the University of Calgary. My main PhD research focus involved studying water environments in tissue non-invasively using MRI. My present research involves quality control and radiation safety for x-ray systems. I am also interested in modern communication methods.
– Clinical Lecturer, Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
– Adjunct Professor, Department of Mathematics, Statistics, Physics & Computer Science, University of British Columbia Okanagan